As you may already know, I’m a little obsessed with pizza so I had to share this:
Here are the results from a new, all-American Harris poll on pizza . . .
1. Pepperoni is the most popular topping. The rest of the top five are sausage . . . mushrooms . . . just cheese . . . and onions.
2. Anchovies are the least popular topping. The rest of the five most hated toppings are mushrooms . . . pineapple . . . onions . . . and olives. Yes, mushrooms and onions made both top five lists.
3. The most popular type of crust is thin. The rest of the top five are regular . . . deep dish . . . stuffed . . . and thick.
4. People picked New York as the state with the best pizza. Illinois came in second.
5. More than half of people say beer is the best drink to have with pizza.
6. And finally, 2% of people say they don’t EAT pizza. (who are these crazy people?!)