It’s April Fools’ Day! And if you want to pull a prank at your office today, there’s still time. Here are five April Fools’ office pranks that require little or no preparation.
- Cover their stuff in sticky notes. Get a few coworkers together and cover someone’s cubicle with Post-It Notes. Or, if you don’t have time before they get to work, sneak out to the parking lot and do it to their CAR.
- Rubber band their office phone. Get a few rubber bands and wrap them around their office phone so they can’t pick it up when it rings.
- Hang a sign on the “new” voice-activated copier. Chances are, people have seen this one before and won’t fall for it. But if they do, the results are totally worth it.
- Kill their mouse. Unplug their mouse from the back of their computer or take the batteries out. Then once you’ve had a good laugh, let them in on it so they can actually, you know, WORK.
- Mayonnaise the doughnuts. We don’t endorse the “messing with food” type of April Fools’ Day prank, but if you’re a heartless jerk, this one’s for you. Buy a dozen regular, glazed doughnuts and spread some mayo on the top as frosting. Then offer one to a victim of your choice, or leave the box in the breakroom. (Bustle)