Joseph Spencer is a DirecTV technician in Mesa, Arizona. And he’d just finished up a job this week when someone told him their neighbor’s HOUSE was on fire.
And check this out: Joseph smashed a window . . . called out . . . heard a guy yelling for help . . . then crawled on his hands and knees under the smoke until he FOUND the guy.
Turns out it was an Army veteran in a wheelchair who’s a double amputee. So Joseph pulled him to the window, and he and the neighbor got him out.
The guy’s recovering now, and the fire department is investigating. But Joseph says he’s just glad he was in the right place at the right time.