A new survey asked people where they like taking selfies. And the top spot went to “everyday places,” like work or around the house. Which is kind of lame since it’s a catch-all category. But here are the top eight . . .
1. Ordinary, everyday places.
2. Restaurants. So apparently people think pictures of food count as “selfies”.
3. Tourist destinations, including tourist attractions and airports.
4. When you’re out in nature. So places like parks, the beach, or on a hike.
5. Concerts or sporting events.
6. When you’re out shopping. So a lot of pictures of people trying on clothes.
7. In your car. Hopefully not while you’re driving 80 on the highway.
8. At the gym. Just over 8% of people said they like taking gym selfies.
The survey also found the top things we take selfies WITH include food, beauty products, and our pets.