Buzzfeed just ran a survey where people ranked the Girl Scout Cookie flavors. Here are the results. Since most of the cookies have two different names in different regions, we’re using both of them . . .
- Thin Mints, 34%.
- Caramel deLites / Samoas, 33% . . . vanilla cookies with caramel, coconut, and chocolate stripes.
- Peanut Butter Patties / Tagalongs, 18% . . . peanut butter covered in chocolate.
- Shortbread / Trefoils, 4%.
- Lemonades, 3% . . . shortbread with lemon icing.
- Peanut Butter Sandwich / Do-si-dos, 3% . . . oatmeal cookies with peanut butter in between.
- Thanks-A-Lot, 2% . . . shortbread with fudge on the bottom.
- Trios, 1% . . . gluten-free peanut butter and oatmeal cookies. (Buzzfeed)