It’s amazing that with ALL the technology at our fingertips 24 hours a day, we can still get BORED. And yet we do.
A new survey found the 50 most boring things in modern life. Here are the top 10 . . .
1. Being stuck in traffic.
2. Standing in line.
3. Being stuck on hold.
4. Dealing with junk mail.
5. Waiting for things to load on a slow Internet connection.
6. Listening to politicians.
8. Doing the same routine every day.
9. Sitting in a waiting room.
10. Waiting at the post office.
Some of the other things from the top 50 are: Looking at people’s food photos on Instagram . . . paying bills . . . phone calls that could be quick emails or texts . . . waiting for your phone to charge . . . and people telling you about their dreams.