There’s been a debate on social media lately about whether pineapple on pizza is delicious . . . or disgusting.
And that debate will probably never be settled. Because a new survey asked people about different questionable pizza toppings, and after more than 340,000 votes, people were split 50-50 on whether pineapple is a good topping or not.
Here are the results on 10 other controversial pizza toppings . . .
- Chicken . . . 71% say it’s good on pizza, 29% say it’s bad.
- Onions . . . 67% good, 33% bad.
- Mushrooms . . . 62% good, 38% bad.
- Spinach . . . 50% good, 50% bad.
- Olives . . . 46% good, 54% bad.
- Ground beef . . . 44% good, 56% bad.
- Sweet corn . . . 22% good, 78% bad.
- Fried eggs . . . 17% good, 83% bad.
- Anchovies . . . 11% good, 89% bad.
- Canned tuna . . . 9% good, 91% bad. (Buzzfeed)