The world right now has some SERIOUS issues. But what if you could live in a world that didn’t? The only catch is . . . it’s totally fake.
A new survey asked people if they’d be willing to trade in their lives now to live in a virtual reality world. And 17% said YES.
Here are their top five reasons why . . .
1. 46% of them would love to visit places like Mars, Gotham City, or Mordor from “Lord of the Rings”.
2. 46% want to live in virtual reality because impossible things are possible.
3. 39% want to make an avatar of themselves that’s more attractive. And 9% would want their avatar to be a creature that’s not human.
4. 33% want to meet fictional characters.
5. And 22% want to get away from today’s real world politics.