If there’s ONE thing that the world can take Americans’ word on, it’s fast food. Also which football is the REAL football. But for today, we’re focusing on the fast food thing.
A new study found our favorite and least favorite fast food chains. Here are the results . . .
1. Favorite burger chain: In-N-Out Burger. The runners-up are Culver’s . . . Five Guys . . . and Smashburger. And our least favorite burger chains are McDonald’s . . . Burger King . . . and Carl’s Jr.
2. Favorite Mexican chain: Chipotle, health code issues be DAMNED, I guess. The runners-up are Moe’s Southwest Grill and El Pollo Loco. And our least favorite are Del Taco . . . Taco John’s . . . and Taco Bell.
3. Favorite pizza chain: Marco’s Pizza. The runner-up was Papa Murphy’s. And our least favorite are Pizza Hut . . . Little Caesars . . . and Cici’s Pizza.
4. Favorite chicken chain: Chick-fil-A. The runners-up are Raising Cane’s and El Pollo Loco. And our least favorite are Popeyes . . . Church’s Chicken . . . and KFC.
5. Favorite sandwich chain: Firehouse Subs. The runners-up are Panera Bread . . . McAlister’s Deli . . . and Jersey Mike’s. And our least favorite are Jimmy John’s . . . Subway . . . and Arby’s.