We’ve got a bunch of “Would you rather?” questions for you right now. And the good news is: None of them will ever come true. Because they’re all horrible, post-apocalyptic nightmares as far as I’m concerned.
Here are five IMPOSSIBLE “Would you rather?” questions about food . . . and how other people answered them.
- Would you rather give up chocolate or give up candy forever? 73% of people would give up candy, 27% would give up chocolate.
- Would you rather give up pizza or pasta forever? 55% pasta, 45% pizza.
- Would you rather have to eat everything hot or everything cold? 67% hot, 33% cold.
- Would you rather give up fruit or vegetables? 66% vegetables, 34% fruit.
- Would you rather eat the exact same thing every single day, or never be able to eat the same thing twice? 66% would want the variety, 34% would have the same thing every day. (Buzzfeed)