I don’t know if this place counts as fine dining, but I DO know people are going to be lining up for hours to get in.
Cheetos is opening a pop-up restaurant in New York City next Tuesday that ONLY serves food made with Cheetos. Some of the highlights are . . .
- Grilled cheese filled with cheese, bacon, tomatoes, and Cheetos.
- Mac and cheese made with white cheddar and a Flamin’ Hot Chipotle Ranch Cheeto crust.
- Tacos with chicken, veggies, and Flamin’ Hot Limon Cheetos on top.
- Nachos that use Cheetos instead of tortilla chips.
- And a CHEESECAKE with a Cheetos crust.
The restaurant will only be open for three days, but if it goes well, they’ll probably be doing it again. And they’ll also be releasing a recipe book if you want to make the stuff yourself.