Kids can all celebrate Halloween on Tuesday night, because they’re kids and they can get away with it. But you’re an adult. You need to put on a costume and get hammered, and Tuesday nights REALLY aren’t ideal for that.
So would you rather celebrate Halloween prematurely this weekend . . . or weirdly late next weekend?
We found one survey that asked that very important question, and the answer is . . . 72% of people want to celebrate this weekend. The other 28% say, “Don’t judge ME, society” and would throw on a costume for a party on November 3rd or 4th.