As much as we’re all scared of KILLER CLOWNS, we’re a lot more afraid of having to talk in front of people.
A new survey asked more than 9,000 people to name their biggest fears . . . and fear of clowns didn’t even make the top 10. Here’s what did . . .
- Arachnophobia, fear of spiders.
- Acrophobia, fear of heights.
- Claustrophobia, fear of small spaces.
- Thalassophobia, fear of deep water.
- Necrophobia, fear of death.
- Glossophobia, fear of public speaking.
- Ophidiophobia, fear of snakes.
- Tryanophobia, fear of needles.
- Entomophobia, fear of insects.
- Galeophobia, fear of sharks. (Ranker)