If you’re going to plop down and eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting, it’s probably going to be Ben & Jerry’s. Their ice cream is just MADE for that. So which ones should you grab?
Thrillist.com just ranked all 46 Ben & Jerry’s flavors that are on sale right now from the best to the worst. Here are the top five . . .
- The Tonight Dough . . . that’sJimmy Fallon’s flavor of caramel and chocolate ice cream, chocolate cookie swirls, and bits of chocolate chip and peanut butter cookie dough. That sounds way over-the-top . . . but somehow, it works.
- Chunky Monkey . . . banana ice cream with fudge chunks and walnuts.
- Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream . . . vanilla ice cream with a caramel swirl and waffle cone pieces covered in fudge.
- New York Super Fudge Chunk . . . chocolate ice cream with white and dark fudge chunks, pecans, walnuts, and fudge-covered almonds.
- Peanut Butter Cup . . . peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cups.