Here are six stats about St. Patrick’s Day this year . . .
1. 51.2% of Americans are celebrating in some way.
2. More than four out of five people are wearing green today.
3. We’ll spend a total of $4.4 BILLION on St. Patrick’s Day. That’s based on an average of $35.40 per person.
4. People around the world will drink 13 million pints of Guinness today.
5. Even more important: We’ll eat 70% more CABBAGE this week than we do during a normal week.
6. And finally, St. Patrick’s Day is actually the FOURTH most popular drinking holiday of the year, behind New Year’s Eve . . . Christmas . . . and July 4th.