Piece of advice: Don’t eat the spinach dip at any parties or barbecues this weekend, unless you’re the first person to get to it. Because there’s a GREAT chance someone else already befouled it.
A new survey looked at the GROSS things people do at parties. And here are the results …
1. 25% of people double dip.
2. 40% will wipe their hands on the furniture, a tablecloth, or anything else they can grab if they can’t find a napkin.
3. 21% have spilled a drink and just left the mess.
4. 28% have grabbed a cup that may or may not have been theirs and taken a drink.
5. And 7% will eat food that fell on the floor or the ground.