If you’re single, listen up. We’ve got a list here of the five BEST things about being single in the summer . . .
- It’s easier to meet people. Warmer weather means people are out enjoying parks, beaches, and bars. And everyone’s in a better mood thanks to the extra vitamin D.
- There are more ways to meet someone new. Music festivals . . . farmers’ markets . . . outdoor movie nights.
- And those are all great places for TAKING someone you just met out on a date.
- Everyone looks hotter in the summer. Most of us are more tan, more active, and just look better and happier.
- When it’s super hot out, the last thing you want is someone next to you in bed every night.
Look, it’s a list from Cosmo, so . . .