Here’s the latest news from the “Pokemon Go” insanity . . .
1. Two guys in Encinitas, California fell off a CLIFF playing “Pokemon Go” on Wednesday afternoon. One of them fell 50 feet, the other one fell about 90 feet, and they were both rushed to the hospital. There’s no word on their condition.
2. A couple from Toledo, Ohio hopped the fence at a ZOO around 2:30 A.M. yesterday to catch a Pokemon. They were both arrested for criminal trespassing.
3. Some “Pokemon Go” players went to Area 51 in Nevada, and there were a ton of monsters to catch there . . . it seems like they were the first people to play there.
4. An 18-year-old was playing “Pokemon Go” at a park in Flower Mound, Texas on Tuesday, when he got bit by a venomous SNAKE. He’s going to be okay though.
5. A guy in Anaheim, California was playing “Pokemon Go” in a park on Wednesday night, and got into a fight with a group of guys who wound up STABBING him several times. He’s in the hospital, and the cops are looking for the guys who did it.
6. Two people playing “Pokemon Go” in Houston on Tuesday found a cage filled with 20 baby hamsters and mice. Apparently someone had abandoned them. So they took them in, gave them food and water, and saved their lives.