Someone went through the breakfast menus at a bunch of different fast food places, and came up with the best breakfast option at each one . . . based on TASTE, not how healthy they are. Here’s what they came up with . . .
1. At McDonald’s, it’s the Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit. Because their bacon is better than their sausage and ham. And their biscuit tastes better than their English muffins and McGriddles. And for Burger King, they went with the French Toast Sticks.
2. At Subway, it’s the Steak, Egg, and Cheese. Which comes on flatbread.
3. At Wendy’s, it’s the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit. Which is what it sounds like . . . a fried chicken sandwich covered in butter.
4. At Starbucks, it’s the Slow-Roasted Ham, Swiss and Egg sandwich. They claim it’s better than anything else on the breakfast menu there.
5. At Taco Bell, it’s the Breakfast Crunchwrap. It’s eggs, cheese, and either bacon, sausage, or steak wrapped in a tortilla. And there’s a massive hash brown in there too.
6. At Chick-fil-A, it’s the Chick-n-Minis. Which is just a smaller version of their normal Chicken Biscuit. But they claim the cuts of chicken they use are a little better.
7. At White Castle, it’s the Breakfast Waffle Slider. It’s a fried egg, sausage patty, and the buns are two mini-waffles.