Now that school is starting again, are you mentally prepared for the CHAOS every morning? I’m guessing you’re not. You could always try meth, you know.
Anyway, a new survey found the top seven ways moms save time to make things go smoother in the morning. Check ’em out . . .
1. 82% wake up earlier than they want to.
2. 62% don’t bother to make their own bed.
3. 58% rush through their hair or makeup.
4. 50% take short showers.
5. 40% wear their pajamas when they drive their kids to school.
6. 30% don’t spend any time looking in the mirror.
7. And 17% put on their makeup in the car.