A new survey asked people who took vacations this summer what they regret the most about it. Here are the top 10 answers . . .
1. Letting other people dictate how you spent your vacation instead of doing what you wanted.
2. Going somewhere too touristy.
3. Going somewhere where there was nothing to do.
4. Getting into a massive fight with the people you went with.
5. Not buying a souvenir you wish you’d bought.
6. Not traveling outside of the country.
7. Getting sunburned.
8. Getting too drunk.
9. Drinking too much and getting in trouble.
10. Getting food poisoning.