“Huffington Post” asked a bunch of married female writers what passive-aggressive techniques they use when they’re mad at their husbands. And believe it or not, none of them said, “What? I’m never passive-aggressive.”
Here are their best ways to get that sweet, slow, silent revenge . . .
- Nodding yes to everything he says with a nasty half-smile.
- Ordering take-out food for yourself and pretending you didn’t think he’d want it too.
- Getting ahead a few episodes on the show you were binge watching together.
- Responding to every question with a question. Like, if he says, “What’s for dinner?” you respond, “I don’t know, what IS for dinner?”
- Hogging the entire comforter.
- Slamming doors.
- Responding to questions with a tone that’s TOO polite.