It’s time to figure out your Halloween costume. Unless you’re one of those people who figures it out at 4:00 P.M. on October 30th . . . then you’ve got time.
Here are six stats on the Halloween costumes people will be wearing this year, from a new survey by Goodwill. Check ’em out . . .
- 83% of adults are planning on dressing up.
- The most popular type of costumes will be FUNNY costumes . . . 16% of people want to go that route. 9% will do group or couples costumes . . . 7% will do something from pop culture . . . and only 4% will go political.
- The most popular costumes for women are witch . . . pirate . . . and vampire. For men, it’s pirate . . . zombie . . . and soldier.
- 2.4% of teenage girls plan on dressing up as Flo from the Progressive commercials.
- 40% of parents who are going to take their kids trick-or-treating will wear a costume.
- And 63% of people say SEXY Halloween costumes are inappropriate. 51% say political costumes are inappropriate. (Goodwill)