The Effingham Police Department and Emergency Management Agency have issued a traffic advisory for the upcoming Luke Bryan concert this Saturday (October 15, 2016) at Mid America Motorworks in Effingham.
The following advisories should be observed by concert attendees:
- No parking is allowed on Route 45–all vehicles will be removed.
- Parked vehicles cannot block or obstruct roadway traffic, driveways, roads, or bridges.
- Follow all posted traffic signs as well as IDOT electronic signs.
- All ADA, limos, and RVs should use Gate 4.
- All concert traffic will follow the instructions of the traffic control officers on site.
Those not attending the concert are encouraged to seek an alternate route around or through the city on Saturday. Expect traffic delays in the vicinity including Route 45 (North 3rd Street) from Technology Drive to 1800th Street.
*Additionally, you should expect delays on Route 45 toward Neoga too.