We saw a study a few weeks ago that said Philadelphia is the best city for trick-or-treating, because the neighborhoods are densely populated, and houses tend to be close together.
Now there’s a new study on the best cities OVERALL for Halloween. WalletHub.com looked at 18 different factors, including how much parties cost . . . how many costume stores there are . . . and how nice the weather is. Here are the top ten.
1. Santa Ana, California. It’s in Orange County, just south of L.A. They also gave it the #1 ranking for trick-or-treating. And tickets to things like haunted houses are fairly cheap.
2. New York.
3. Jersey City, New Jersey. Just across the river from New York.
4. Newark, New Jersey. Also right outside New York.
5. Laredo, Texas, which is right on the border with Mexico.
6. Gilbert, Arizona, outside Phoenix.
7. Chula Vista, California, just south of San Diego.
8. Plano, Texas, just outside Dallas.
10. Las Vegas.