Sure, this guy’s going to prison, but he kept it SO real on the way.
The cops in Jacksonville, Florida got a call over the weekend from a motel where there was a problem: A 43-year-old guy named Bradley Hartsock had driven his MOTORCYCLE into one of the rooms, and then locked himself inside.
The staff told him it was a fire hazard, but he wouldn’t take it out of the room.
So the cops wound up using bolt cutters to get inside, and they found the motorcycle wasn’t just a fire HAZARD . . . it had literally started a fire.
They found fire damage to the sheets, the refrigerator, and some of the clothes in the room, and there was a strong smell of gasoline.
Bradley was arrested and charged with arson and resisting arrest.