A new study ranked the best cities to live in. And they looked at a BUNCH of different factors, like cost of living . . . crime rates . . . how good the schools are . . . how nice the weather is . . . and even how long the average commute takes.
According to the results, the best city in America also happens to be one of the biggest college towns . . . it’s Ann Arbor, Michigan, where the University of Michigan is. Here’s the full top ten.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Naperville, Illinois, just outside Chicago.
- Arlington, Virginia.
- Columbia, Maryland, outside Baltimore.
- Berkeley, California.
- The Woodlands, Texas, just north of Houston.
- Plano, Texas.
- Overland Park, Kansas, just outside Kansas City.
- Boulder, Colorado.
- Irvine, California. About 45 miles southeast of L.A. (Niche.com)