Do you think pineapple is a weird topping to put on a pizza? How quaint. What do you think about throwing some peanut butter and tuna fish salad on one?
Thrillist.com just put together a list of the STRANGEST pizza toppings you can order at different restaurants around the country. Here are our 10 favorites . . .
1. Grapes . . . at Vinnie’s Pizzeria in Brooklyn.
2. Peanut butter . . . at Randy’s Wooster Street Pizza in Manchester, Connecticut.
3. Tuna fish salad . . . at Gianfranco’s in White Plains, New York.
4. Celery . . . at Screaming Banshee Pizza in Bisbee, Arizona.
5. Bananas . . . at Red’s Pizza in Los Angeles.
6. An entire lobster . . . at Florian in New York City.
7. Mustard . . . at Papa’s Tomato Pies in Robbinsville, New Jersey.
8. Chili, sour cream, cheese, and Fritos . . . at Ian’s in Madison, Wisconsin.
9. Kimchi . . . at Pizzeria Lola in Minneapolis.
10. And an entire Thanksgiving dinner . . . at Fellini Pizzeria in Providence, Rhode Island.