If people are willing to be EXTREMELY rude when they’re eating in public, imagine what they’re like in the privacy of their own homes?
A new survey asked people: What’s the RUDEST thing people do at restaurants? And here are the top 10 responses . . .
- Snapping their fingers for the server.
- Being too loud and rowdy.
- Letting their kids watch loud videos on a phone.
- Blowing their nose into a napkin.
- Texting at the table.
- Letting their kids play with the silverware and condiments.
- Putting their phone out on the table next to them.
- Not leaving an appropriate tip.
- Taking a picture of their food.
- Asking for ketchup in a fancy restaurant. (Daily Mail)