If you’re going to a Labor Day barbecue this weekend and they asked you to bring chips . . . first of all, great draw, you could’ve gotten something WAY more expensive. And second of all . . . here’s what you should bring.
Ranker asked people to name their favorite chips and after almost 100,000 votes, here are the 10 most popular . . .
- Cool Ranch Doritos.
- Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream.
- Lay’s Barbecue.
- Pringles Sour Cream and Onion.
- Lay’s original.
- Lay’s Sour Cream and Onion.
- Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar.
- Pringles original.
- Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili. (Uproxx)