With the amount of hype that pumpkin spice lattes get, you’d think 99% of us would be obsessed with them. But it’s not even CLOSE.
According to a new survey by Buzzfeed about fall foods and drinks, only 34% of people say they LOVE pumpkin spice lattes. 40% are basically indifferent toward them, and 26% hate them.
Here are more of the results about fall foods . . .
- Hot chocolate . . . 89% love it, 2% hate it.
- Apple cider . . . 58% love it, 13% hate it.
- Pumpkin pie . . . 53% love it, 16% hate it.
- Caramel apples . . . 49% love them, 12% hate them.
- Butternut squash . . . 35% love it, 30% hate it. Yes, it’s slightly MORE beloved than pumpkin spice lattes.
- Candy corn . . . 31% love it, 29% hate it.
- Pumpkin soup . . . 21% love it, 36% hate it. (Buzzfeed)