We’ve got a bunch of stats here for Friday the 13th. Hopefully they’ll make you feel LESS nervous . . .
- 74% of people say they’ve had bad luck on a Friday the 13th in the past.
- But that could just be people overstating things. Statistically speaking, today isn’t any more dangerous than any other day. A study out of Finland found there’s no increase in bad things happening on Friday the 13th.
- 5% of people plan to stay in their house all day today just to be safe.
- This is only the fifth time in the past three decades that Friday the 13th has happened in October. The previous ones are 1989, 1995, 2000, and 2006.
- Every single year has to have at least one Friday the 13th, and some years can have up to three. The next one is in April of next year.