When you’re hunting for an apartment, you don’t really have time to make sure it meets ALL of your criteria. You just kinda pick the best place available and hope for the best.
A new survey found the top 10 things people regret about the apartment or house they’re currently renting. Check ’em out . . .
- The cost.
- The noise.
- The condition of the place.
- Not having your own laundry machines in your place.
- The size.
- The parking situation.
- Not having air conditioning.
- Living too close to your neighbors.
- The design features. (PR Newswire)