If UFOs ever do land on Earth or Bigfoot ever stops acting like a coward and shows himself, apparently most of us WON’T be surprised.
According to a new survey, 75% of Americans believe in at least one PARANORMAL thing. And 5% basically believe in EVERY possible paranormal phenomenon.
Here are the seven most common paranormal beliefs . . .
- Lost ancient civilizations like Atlantis once existed . . . 55% believe it.
- Places can be HAUNTED by ghosts or spirits . . . 52% believe it.
- Aliens have visited Earth in ancient times . . . 35%.
- Aliens have visited Earth in modern times . . . 26%.
- Some people have telekinetic abilities and can move objects with their mind . . . 25%.
- Psychics can see the future . . . 19%.
- Bigfoot is real . . . 16%. (Chapman University)