Now that America’s official candy holiday is over, I guess it’s a good time for a TON of new junk food to hit the market? Here’s all the latest unhealthy stuff hitting stores and restaurants around the country . . .
1. The McRib is BACK at McDonald’s this month. It can be so elusive that you may need to download the official McDonald’s McRib Finder app to track it down near you.
2. Carl’s Jr. is testing a new milkshake that’s made with JOLLY RANCHERS. For now, it’s only on sale at some stores in Los Angeles and Birmingham, Alabama.
3. Chuck E. Cheese already sells a pizza that uses mac-and-cheese as a topping. But since that’s not indulgent enough, now they’ve added CHEETOS on top of it. Their “Cheetos Mac-Cheesy Pizza” will be on sale through the end of the year.
4. Hershey’s announced a new GOLD candy bar. It looks like a regular Hershey’s, but it’s not chocolate . . . it’s made with a “caramelized cream” and has pieces of peanuts and pretzels in it. It goes on sale on December 1st.
5. Starbucks’ winter drinks are now out: Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Latte, and Chestnut Praline Latte. And you can get them in their holiday cups, which have designs that always seem to make people angry.