Almost a million people recently took a poll online about random everything day things, and how they do them. Here are five we just can’t agree on . . .
- Do you squeeze your tube of toothpaste, or roll the end so it all stays at the top? 55% said they’re squeezers. 45% are rollers.
- When you say the word that’s spelled G-I-F, how do you pronounce it? It’s an even split. 50% say it with a “J” sound . . . JIF. 50% say it with a “G” sound . . . GIF. (For what it’s worth, the guy who created GIFs says it’s “JIF.”)
- When you eat hot wings, do you prefer the drumstick kind, or the flat kind with two bones in it? 62% said drumstick. 38% prefer the kind with two bones even though it’s harder to eat.
- When you have pizza, do you eat the crust or toss it? 68% eat it. 32% don’t.
- When you text, do you mostly use “LOL” or “Haha” when you think something’s funny? 54% said “Haha.” 46% said “LOL.”
But how we HOLD our phone is one thing we DO agree on. 95% of people said they hold it vertically while they text. Only 5% hold it on its side. (Buzzfeed)