Today is National Pizza Day. Finally, the one day a year when Americans will eat pizza.
Here are some results from a new survey celebrating the “holiday” . . .
- 57% of people say they LOVE pizza . . . 41% say they wouldn’t go as far as to say they love it, but they like it a lot . . . and 2% say they hate pizza. How can you hate pizza?
- 30% of us eat pizza at least once a week.
- 22% of us can eat an entire pizza by ourselves.
- Our favorite toppings are: Cheese . . . pepperoni . . . sausage . . . mushrooms . . . bacon . . . onions . . . green peppers . . . black olives . . . Canadian bacon . . . and pineapple.
- And finally, 4% of women say they’d rather eat pizza than have a boyfriend. 3% of men would choose eating pizza over having a girlfriend. (National Today)
(Here’s a list of all the chains with special pizza deals today.)