CareerBuilder just put out its annual list of the dumbest things people have done in job interviews. There are some real winners this year . . . and by winners, we mean losers. Here are the top 10 . . .
1. Someone asked for a cocktail during their interview.
2. A job candidate asked if they could taste the interviewer’s coffee.
3. Someone tried to bribe their interviewer by giving them pumpkins, and claimed they transfer good energy.
4. A guy pulled his keys out of his pocket along with a bag of DRUGS.
5. Someone showed up for their interview wearing slippers.
6. For the first five minutes, a guy just leaned forward with his head down.
7. A job candidate spent a large portion of their interview quoting Dwight D. Eisenhower. And it didn’t apply to the job in any way.
8. Someone broke out into a SONG during their interview for no reason.
9. A job candidate didn’t have the right skills, but said it was okay . . . because their personal philosophy is, “Fake it ’til you make it.”
10. Someone showed up to their interview in a full Darth Vader costume.