I get that if some fancy survey company asks you what you find funny, you’re probably not going to admit that you’d LOSE YOUR MIND at someone falling into a port-a-potty. So that’s my explanation for this.
A new survey asked people what types of HUMOR they find funny . . . and “toilet humor” came in last. Here are the full results . . .
- Observations on everyday life, 72%.
- Observations on the news, 47%.
- Wordplay, 31%.
- Controversial or taboo subjects, 30%.
- Impressions, 28%.
- Sketch comedy, 26%.
- Improv, 23%.
- Cringeworthy, awkward, and embarrassing situations, 22%.
- Toilet humor, 14%.
- Nothing. I find nothing funny. 7%. (YouGov)