We’re constantly redefining what “cool” means. Wearing a leather jacket and not giving a crap used to be cool. Now you need to be WOKE and only wear clothes made of sustainably sourced cotton.
A new survey gave people a huge list of stuff and asked if each one was “cool” or not. Here are 10 unexpected things that are now cool in 2018 . . .
- Reusable coffee cups and water bottles.
- Maintaining a balanced diet.
- Staying in instead of going out. Also, dinner parties made the list.
- Working from home.
- Knowing how to cook things from scratch.
- Cutting back on your drinking.
- Helping your family.
- Android phones. A few things that are STILL cool according to the survey include tattoos, beards, pizza, and being a fan of things from ‘before your time.” People said the “coolest” decade right now is the 1980s. (SWNS Digital)