According to a new survey, the average person doesn’t think they’re grown up until age 33. And here are the top 10 signs that you’re right . . . you’re NOT grown up and you’re still an “adult child” . . .
- Binge watching an entire season of a TV show in a weekend.
- Getting a tattoo.
- Being in group text chats with your friends.
- Using Snapchat’s selfie filters.
- Buying a pair of limited edition sneakers.
- Listening to pop music.
- Voting for someone on a reality singing show.
- Going to a music festival.
- Regularly raiding your cupboards for cookies.
- Using a “funny” phone case.
Some things that just missed the top 10 are: Waiting in line for a new iPhone . . . chugging beer . . . using a selfie stick . . . dumping someone because you’re not ready for anything serious . . . and dying your hair crazy colors. (Daily Mail)