I probably shouldn’t have to tell you this, but if you have a first date tonight, you should probably take a shower beforehand. A new survey found the biggest TURN-OFFS on a first date. Check ’em out . . .
- Poor hygiene. 77% say it’s a turn-off.
- Bad manners, 73%.
- Constantly looking at your phone, 57%.
- Getting too drunk, 54%.
- Bragging, 49%.
- Being controlling, 44%.
- Checking out other people, 41%.
- Talking badly about your ex, 39%.
- Complaining, 38%.
- Treating the server poorly, 37%.
But what ISN’T a turn-off? Using a coupon. Believe it or not, 79% of people said it’s totally fine these days to use a coupon on a first date. (New York Post)