You know guys, not EVERYTHING needs to become a potato chip.
Lay’s just announced EIGHT new flavors. They’re all part of a “Tastes of America” line, so each one is supposed to represent a flavor from different parts of the country. Some sound great. Some sound unnatural. Some might be both. And they are . . .
- Deep Dish Pizza, for Chicago.
- Lobster Roll, for the New England states.
- Pimento Cheese, for the South.
- Thai Sweet Chili, for the Pacific Northwest.
- Fried Pickles with Ranch, representing state fairs everywhere.
- Crab Spice, for Maryland.
- Chile Con Queso, for Texas.
- And Cajun Spice, for Louisiana.
They’re all going on sale at the end of the month, and will be available through September. BUT . . . they’ll only be in stores in the regions they represent. If you want the other ones, you’ll have to order them from Lays.com. (Foodbeast)