The National Weather Service in Lincoln IL has issued a flood warning for the following river in Illinois: Little Wabash River below Clay City affecting Clay and Richland Counties
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Persons with interests along this river need to prepare for flooding. Stay tuned for further updates on this flooding situation.
The National Weather Service in Lincoln IL has issued a Flood Warning for The Little Wabash River below Clay City.
* From Saturday evening until further notice.
* At 845 AM Friday the stage was 4.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…Rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening and continue to rise to near 21.6 feet by Monday morning.
* Impact…At 22.0 feet…North Clay Road…1 mile east of the gage is flooded.