Here are five stats from a new survey on women’s feet. Check ’em out . . .
- Four out of five women wear uncomfortable shoes at least once a month, and two out of five wear them at least four times a month.
- 30% of women have trouble walking for TWO days after they wear painful shoes for a night.
- 75% of women don’t like their feet. 38% wish they could change them, and 35% are jealous of women with smaller feet.
- Half of women have bought shoes that are too tight for them.
- And 34% have gone out with a spare pair of shoes in their purse for when their heels got too painful. (PR Newswire)