A new survey found the 10 biggest ways people try to make ends meet these days. And they’re all over the place. From good, practical ideas . . . to a few REALLY misguided ones. Here’s the top ten.
1. Cooking at home more instead of eating out . . . 68% of us do it to make ends meet.
2. Spending less on clothes and beauty products . . . 66% of us.
3. Buying cheaper food . . . 55% of people do it.
4. Skipping social activities, 46%.
5. Not going on a vacation, 39%.
6. Borrowing money from family and friends, 25%.
7. Racking up credit card debt, 24%.
8. Not going to the doctor, 22%.
9. Getting a part-time job, 13%.
10. Moving to a cheaper place, 7%.