Here are six random stats about St. Patrick’s Day . . .
- 56% of us are planning to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year.
- 83% of those people will wear green.
- We’ll spend a total of $5.3 BILLION celebrating it this year . . . or about $38 per person.
- Worldwide, we’ll drink 13 million pints of Guinness today.
- We’ll eat 70% more cabbage this week than normal.
- And St. Patrick’s Day is just the FOURTH most popular drinking holiday. The top three are New Year’s, Christmas, and the Fourth of July.