Just because some dating disasters are common, that doesn’t make them less HORRIFYING when they happen to you.
A new survey found more than two-thirds of people say they’ve had something disastrous happen on a date. And more than half of them say they never went on another date with that person because of it.
Here are the 10 most common things that have gone wrong . . .
- Spilling food on yourself.
- Tripping and falling.
- Going to a terrible movie.
- Bumping into an ex.
- Having food stuck in your teeth and not realizing it.
- Misreading the situation and going in for a kiss.
- Choking on your drink.
- Accidentally biting your tongue.
- Having your MOM call during the date.
- Forgetting your wallet. (Daily Mail)