If your marriage proposal was kind of a DISASTER, and you’re secretly afraid it symbolizes your future together, don’t be. MOST marriage proposals go horribly wrong.
A new survey found only 13% of guys say their proposal went exactly according to plan. Here are the 10 most common things that went wrong . . .
- The location was too crowded.
- The guy got stage fright and messed up what he was trying to say.
- The location was closed.
- The guy didn’t have a specific location planned, and spent the day trying to find somewhere decent to finally propose.
- Their girlfriend was too tired and backed out of the plans.
- Bad weather.
- The photographer didn’t show up.
- They were upstaged by someone else proposing in the same place.
- Their girlfriend overate and backed out of plans. (???)
- They didn’t have a celebration planned for afterwards. (All Speeches)