People are starting to search for ideas for their Halloween costumes, and there are already signs of what’s going to be popular this year.
A website called Lyst analyzed Pinterest searches to figure out the hottest costumes for the year . . . at least for women. I’m not sure men go to Pinterest to search for Halloween costume inspiration. Anyway, here are the top 10 . . .
- Pennywise the Clown from“It”.
- The“Stranger Things” characters.
- Belle from“Beauty and the Beast”.
- Giraffes. No, really. For whatever reason, searches for giraffe makeup and costumes are up 1,200% from this time last year.
- Wonder Woman.
- “Game of Thrones” characters.
- “Baywatch” babes.
- Mermaids. (Brit + Co.)